RS700 TRADING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MON 20th APRIL 09

Go down

MON 20th APRIL 09 Empty MON 20th APRIL 09

Post  Admin Sun May 10, 2009 1:35 pm

Look at her go.........Perfect...
I got in on the ride at 1.3045

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Night.....All Alarms set ....Will wait for break out on gy...
Cable Trade currently in + 300x 4 =1200 pips
Eu Currently +50 x7=350 pips
Gy Trade no positions open...

Will post prior to trade..if I can
Goodnight all
All Trades are now at be....Gonna try and have some Nap see you in eu or london depending on the alarms....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Trades are running beautifully just as predicted in the charts really...Who says the charts don't say all lol
I did not get an entry into GY as Missed the alarm...due to some reason..
The Cable golden trade is now running into +350pips stop has been move to +250 now---1.5017 short
The Euro Trade still sitting at be 1.3043-Short
I am really happy with this brilliant start to week
I hope all of you have a really Good Trading Week
Happy Trading

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too Risky to short GY right now....will wait for retracement on this one....I think 144.30-50 will be the go long scalp zone....could see 145.10

I dont know if anybody here trades dow....but I am waiting for an upward spike to short....would have liked to see 8200-8300 Zone an then short it from there am expecting at least 400-500 points on this one....
There is loads of earning report out this week .....and tech stocks have been leading so lets see if we can get that final push...and then let the bears commence their work...................
Happy Trading

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+450 pips, everyone was calling higher highs...........Why I could never understand...I am going to be scalping longs on cable now....as I am up +450 lets see if we can get a full 1000 pips from cable this week

Got into my first scalp long at 1.46017

Loving the scalps in again on both gy and gu at 560 for 30 pips

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Scalps at break even......
Beautiful Volatility an I am really happy with the trades...
Now lets see this retracement and start looking at shorting in New York
I am exiting my Half of my trades here on cable form 5017....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The New bounce zone for guys that have not trades is 531....Guaranteed trade.....Go Long here with a 40 point stop

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had a beautiful bounce from the 135 region..just as the chart said missed 531....I hope some of you made some pips...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MON 20th APRIL 09 Stat310

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cable Golden Trade has been closed at 1.4550 with a total pip amount of 467 pips x 4 contracts...Job done for the month...has to be one of my best swing trades....
Euro is still open and have left it to be at 1.3043
and Current Cable scalp is still open with +40 pips.....
I hope all My trading information is helping you please dont feel afraid to ask me the questions...

581 is being a tough nut on cable...right now so I would book profits or put your stop to b/e if you are in at 540 zone...Good Luck

USD/CHF looking good to short

NOT TAKEN

Admin
Admin

https://rs700trading.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down