RS700 TRADING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUE 7th APRIL 09

Go down

TUE 7th APRIL 09 Empty TUE 7th APRIL 09

Post  Admin Sun May 10, 2009 1:12 pm

Good Morning....
Asian trading...My thoughts at present were that they would have run the market to 149.50 but they could not get there an I was also awaiting 101.44 on uj but did not get to these prices....I am doubtful they will touch those prices...now will just have to wait till london..Just going to scan the other currencies to see if I can find any other good trades

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tend to target a minimum of a 50-100 pips per trade........so I am a bit particular about my trades thats all. Still scalp on the smaller account but just take to much time.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Thoughts for the day are range bound....consolidation..lets see

Also Stop loss should be set to minimum---It can be a scalpers paradise...but you need to get it right
Dont panic if it goes 20 pips or 30 pips against you.....Today if it is range bound you will see stop hunting....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In for scalping trade currently +10---Stop at b/e

Cable is breaking all channels and seems to be a bit too bullish for the morning....we need to be really careful not to burn pips in a market like this let the dust settle down a bit dont make any irrational trades because a scalpers paradise can become a brokers paradise toooooo lol........I only have one short @ 742..with stop at 762

If today you asked me my bias............( I have not got a clue yet)
Neutral...
My target today is 200 pips...

UPDATE:

out at be again.........oh dear....not happy...:-(
This is the issue need to takem when you see em today

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How much more text book can a trade get .....So Easy some of these trades.....
+65 on this one closed at 680 without doubt shorted it straight away....

I would be carefull trying to go long....wait for it to hit your 450/500 region...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking at reloading on GY and GU at around the 540 level...and GY at 145.20 level

I just dont think cable is gonna play ball today with me.....Cant find a decent entry....Dow is going down...everything else moving in the right direction except cable....Frustrating....lets wait and short on confirmation...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

got in

Trade 1: 705...short
will add up to 3 positions on the way to 750

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not happy with my position..I still think we will see..730-750

UPDATE:
i have just come out of my trade at +5 pips
But an Entry is an entry right....done worry you will have your pips back....

let se how long this can hold up...remember the closing....
Traded a bit of the dow in my spare time...35 pips

Well It seems like cable has run out of steam for now....I am planning to short around the 70 mark....and I think we should get at least 50 pips from this trade....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Place your stops at be +5 if you entered at 70 like me.....50 pips is the target
Now it is upto you to take the profit +30 in the trade at present.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It may have taken time for the trade to come but at least it was worth it and that too with guaranteed pips

Take your 50 pips now and we will re-enter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I so want to go long on the dow....but I know there is a good chance of it falling another 50 pips....I reckon...lets wait...Stil in the cable trade not achieved the full 50 pips yet....currenlty +28 pips in profit on that trade....as I have said once you get your pips ....close your trade and go to sleep as that ie exactly what I want to do.....:-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trade has been pulled out at exactly +50....
I hope all of you made money on this trade...
My dear trading friends.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admin
Admin

https://rs700trading.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down