RS700 TRADING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MON 6th APRIL 09

Go down

MON 6th APRIL 09 Empty MON 6th APRIL 09

Post  Admin Sun May 10, 2009 12:35 pm

I will be going short on cable and cable yen and adding on higher highs.....

1.I have currently got short orders on GY at 149.50 with a stop @ 152.50----Target---145.50
2.I have Currently got short orders on GU at 1.4950 with a stop @ 1.5250----Target---1.4530
3.I have Currently got a long order on UC at 1.2195 with a stop @ 1.2095----Target---1.2500
4.I have Currently got a short order on UJ at 100.50 with a stop @ 101.50--- Target 96.50

These are all my swing trades.... If you do decide to trade them please have a look at my stops the
reasons for my stops are because I do not wish got stop hunted....

Order Hit :0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be scalping through the days....again based on **********....
I will try and post these trades like last week prior to trades...and will try and explain entry and exits accordingly...

Please remember ...These are my actual Trades on my live account.....I am just trying to help

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.I have currently got short orders on GY at 149.50 with a stop @ 152.50----Target---145.50--
ORDER HAS BEEN OPENED
2.I have Currently got short orders on GU at 1.4950 with a stop @ 1.5250----Target---1.4530
3.I have Currently got a long order on UC at 1.2195 with a stop @ 1.2095----Target---1.2500
4.I have Currently got a short order on UJ at 100.50 with a stop @ 101.50--- Target 96.50
ORDER HAS BEEN OPENED

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have another order sitting at 150.00 .....I am going to sleep right now...
Lets see how it goes till tomorrow morning....

I dont think it will do it tonight anyway

its a swing trade ....It goes in loss...don't think it cant.....Has it hit your stops nope...be patient....no need to even look at your trades...Just let it roll..The More you look at it the more you get stressed...
Current status on trades
1:GY @149.50=-90
2:GY@150.25=-15
3:UJ@100.50=-20

Running loss of (-125 pips)

understand the conept of swingtrading....
Current update on trades:
1.149.50=-140
2.150.25=-55
3.1.4950+60

Be Calm and patient....
All will work out....
If not we will make the pips back again.....
Dont try and win what you cannot afford to loose...

Re: messages are from newbies scalpers who dont understand what swing trading is...

I make 1500 pips they love it one loss and they start screaming....I am trying to teach here on this forum study the good things of how I am thiking,what my plans are ,what I take into consideration by taking on a trade....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will update the trade status close of play....Please take your profit on cable or move to break even...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Trades Looking much better now..:-)

I told you about the cad trade yesterday we missed the entry by a mere 18 pips ....But its okay that trade would have given us 350 pips...
All Other traders are coming along...Another hour and I will give you an update.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Trades in profit of over 150 pips at present

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.149.50 = £0+
2.150.25 = +£90
3.1.4950 = +£100

I will Re enter my position at 149.50 to be and enter higher depending on mommentum
Here you can see and example of Patience required to trade...at this point you can close all trades if you wish an walk out with 100 pips profit minimum.....

I will make 0 pips now if it hits 150.25 on gy and 14950 on gu...But Definately no lossess...
I know that if you were knew to these kinds of trades you would be saying at 150.98...what if what if
Techincal show and give you some kind of aspect....If you look at your charts they tell all.....
I am here to trade both my trades and help you guys where I can.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am targeting the 151 zone for shorts now again....I would like to see a double top reversal and our Risk reward will be juicy.....lol...

I spoke to about 10 traders about these positions that I was gonna open ....and they are all traders who are still in the learning process and they can vouch for my explanations...matey...I would go far as quality ..but yes in this case we got it spot on....

Your comments are appreciated...and hope we can make a lot more pips...together..

Currently 220+ Pips Profit for the day....

As far as my current trade all trades are in +50 profit stop loss.now...and will try and ride them for the next 50 pips... down so I will lock in another 50 when i get 150 pips.....

+300 pips and counting.....stop on cable to 850 +100 and the same on GY+ 149.50

I am out of all Trades and will re-enter on retracement a total of +510 pips for today is more than enough............I hope all that followed the trades made some money...Pheww another day over
Will do my analysis tonight for re-entry....

Good Luck Happy Trading

I am really happy with the trades today...Started off with a bumpy ride...but this is trading.....
"PATIENCE" IS THE MAGIC WORD.

Every trade has a risk to it.....Do you Loose money yes I do..of course I do....but have very less trades...

I am looking at re-entering both gy and gu at 149.40 and 1.4840..ish
But I will give you entries on these trades...If I can see a definite trade

The New Challenges Coming up later this year...
PROJECT 20000 LIVE TRADING----Objective is too start with a Trading Account of 1000 and Target 20k
PROJECT 1000 PIPS IN 10 TRADES----10 Trades resulting in 1000 pips
PROJECT SAI-- Still to be revised...

I have these challenges because it make trading a bit fun....

Good luck
I will let you all know when we start these challenges online here.....and explain them in a bit more depth....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will Try and run Project 20000 Live on a blog as usual because I like to post live account statements when I trade and add this to the other challenges..Also I want to setup an account which will replicate the trades which you will be able to access as read only.....
We will Start this challenge on the 6th of May Yes it Can it be done it is 103 trades for 20K....Rav Says Challenge excepted.....

See you tonight for asian trading...

Admin
Admin

https://rs700trading.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down