RS700 TRADING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WED 1st APRIL 09

Go down

WED 1st APRIL 09 Empty WED 1st APRIL 09

Post  Admin Sun May 10, 2009 12:07 pm

12.08AM

I hope my Judgement is correct....as I had a very heavy position....could have banked a lot if it continued...Lets see her reverse.......GY Reversal time.....Cos I said so lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was expecting a 40-80 pip drop back........

Gj It is time to make your mind up

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another 100 pips on my other half of my gy trade I am going to let this run though......
Yea haaa.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good night all...Have done my pips for 2 night.......See you in the morning....
Happy Trading All
+552 pips for the day

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8.36AM

Good Morning,

Be Careful this week--Please take this a Danger sign...
If you dont know or understand what the market is doing...STAY OUT OF IT.....

I am saying this for the benefit of Scalpers.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 pips today and I am happy....in fact This is what I can still call a good trading days...
I like to see trades with potential....and I mean atleast a 50 pip guaranteed stack ...Hopefully this afternoon after the news we shall commence our pip collecting spree...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay Lets see of trade one will come into play.....
Planning to short GY if let see if we can get the levels correct......looking for 150-200 pips on this trade...Will give you figures If I go in ....with the charts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry guys no trades without risks today

The funny thing is ........I really have the urge to trade but the discipline not too..
This is what we shall do...wait till sunday unless any significant trades come our way..
Next week we shall make the pips up....

Yesterday people that were following my trades step by step made 100 pips....and I hope we can all make pips together like this again from monday...
I dont trade nfp.....days....
I hope you guys dont either...

Admin
Admin

https://rs700trading.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down