RS700 TRADING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRI 3rd APRIL 09

Go down

FRI 3rd APRIL 09 Empty FRI 3rd APRIL 09

Post  Admin Sun May 10, 2009 12:17 pm

Hey Hey Hey....So I have come out of my trades @ 147.50...I wouldn't say I cam out more like....My limit orders got hit...In this case....no idea at all that I had one in strange but true.....+400 pips on this trade I really hope...and know for sure that 5 people had followed this trade...thanks for the emails...But the question on when to come out ....we will discuss tomorrow....

I have stuck to my rules and not traded any other currency...

You dont have to just stick to a pair and get to know her inside out.....

Good Luck

I am really happy about the way this trade went....

I currently am short...on GY at 147.20 now......

My Stop at 149.00

If you get in may be by london open you may score....short it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best trades are those which you dont have to monitor..........
Currently our trade is +120 pips in profit.....Stop loss is set to break even......and now waiting for the news. if it gets hit no problems on this one because I would like to see at least 400 pips on this trade
Lets wait and see no other trades.......for today

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got stopped out at break even.....Not happy with that one did I short it at the top...No
as I had not got the chance.....will I short it again...now now...Should I be trading today
NONONO.....

Break a rule dont cry....it is your own fault.....I lost 120 pips of profit .....
What is the Rule No trades in NFP and Big Events....
You deserve exactly what you got.....
( The Story as it goes is ......I was wrong....I should have taken the profit....knowing the market volatility)

No Problems .....Still No loss for this week....lol isnt as if I have had many trades though lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am going to wait for NFP to do its thing...and boy....Do I wanna short GY...Cant wait.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GBP\CHF is looking ripe as well we are just on the verge of either a big fall or a massive 500 pip rally upwards...Thoughts say buy.......now.....Hmmm

No Will wait.. Plenty of pips to be made...Will buy dips after retracement....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admin
Admin

https://rs700trading.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down