RS700 TRADING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WED 15th APRIL 09

Go down

WED 15th APRIL 09 Empty WED 15th APRIL 09

Post  Admin Sun May 10, 2009 1:25 pm

Cable...What is she doing...
I currently have a small short @ 1.4950 a couple of contracts..not too confident about the trade at present .... My ideal positino would have been 978 did not get there and I had an order for this trade...lol I thought I would have missed the boat.

Anyways good luck be careful getting into short positions...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added another couple of lots at 1.5033
I am awaiting a retracement now lets see....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Move my stop to be on 1.5033 position

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both Trades are at be and currently +130 pips in profit yeahhhhhh

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am out at be on the position at 1.4950..0 pips...( I didnt like that entry anyway lol)
No The golden trade which I am short on at 1.5033 is pretty heavy..at be lets see if this could turn into a true golden trade....)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looing at GBP\CHF....When Do I short her....hmm hands are getting itchy again.....could be 300 pips on correct entry

Look at that an easy 20 points on the dow perfect bounce from 28....I am very proud of this 20 pointer.

Look at the dow....Now we will target the a short on dj for 960-965 is area...
I am leaving my cable trade alone for now.....will signal when to short the dow if I can before time

UPDATE:

Another Perfect Trade I wrote this when dow was at 850...

+50 pips on this trade

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admin
Admin

https://rs700trading.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down