RS700 TRADING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MON 30th MARCH 09

Go down

MON 30th MARCH 09 Empty MON 30th MARCH 09

Post  Admin Sun May 10, 2009 11:50 am

I have 4 Trades today resulting in 450 pips profit ....

I am awaiting the Great Trichet to fart...today at 2:30 to make my next trading call...Why...
The formula for trading the euro is Trichet speachx Flatulance = 150 pips....Standard--Now the question is do we go long or short....Again Wait for you entry point...Me personal thought is long...its a thought ...ie bias..Lets see...

I have a small long at 65 as I was range trading it with a stop at be...will see how this play out...
I have made my profits for the day do not want this one trade to halve my profits.....Lets wait and see...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight I am gonig to write a note on ************* ...and try and explain to you why sometimes we **** our pants in trading without any reason to....Trust me I use to do this back in the day....I will also post and indicator so that you can see how this works...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wall Street is down over -200 points...so lets see how further it goes....so can enjoy a beautiful 100 pips trade...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am in at a long at 3150 on the euro...I think it is a good price..My stops are 2950 to avoid any kind of whipsaws.....

UPDATE: I am out of my trade due to very low confidence on my entry point at break even have a feeling trichet might fart and get me in trouble..using vague language..hmmmm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admin
Admin

https://rs700trading.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down