RS700 TRADING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUE 31st MARCH

Go down

TUE 31st MARCH Empty TUE 31st MARCH

Post  Admin Sun May 10, 2009 11:59 am

I have had a lovely Break and rest from trading today and I think it was for the best....no direction at the momment...seems like scalps could have been stuck with the evil stop mommentum...I am still out am just going wait for break outs waiting for a breakout on GY at 141.50... for 143.50
and like wise for all other pairs....dont trade today if you dont have to take a break my fellow traders you deserve it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am Glad that I have not been in trading today, or even I would have made some losses...Getting a bit bored today...Scanning all the pairs to see what is going on ...but will not be risking my monthly Profit on a day like today...will wait for another 2 hours and then I will trade straight in tokyo session..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Rangbound Triangles on EU GY EY GU.........Breakouts should yield beautiful pips........
Also I want to start concentrating on showing you the actual patterns and the trades that are taken on the basis of the trades

I am long on GY from 140.61.....and have added on 140.50...will see how this plays out still targeting...143.50... Good Luck...

Anyone that would have gone long on break out would have got 50 pips ....I hope can give you guys here some beautiful trades in the coming days...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont forget to sell the yen at 99.80......Guaranteed 50 pips trade.....
I promise you this trade will work out for you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Euro and cable will break out .........
Waiting for the *********** at present we need the ************...For confirmation of a long.... and ***********...lets see what happens....no entry long unless this happens.....

Moved stops to b/e on gy ...seems like yen is loosing mommentum might visit the highs tonight again

Buy Euro for minimum of 40 pips at 3215 stop at 100 if you want guaranteed pips if you want to take a risk the you only need a stop of 3190

Welll.........Cant complain with this trade +57.....at the momment an gy @ +67......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this was the final bounce point for euro.....This will end my month of march with a Bang.....
Lets see how it goes.....I hope anybody that followed the trades made pipsssssss.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will start hedging on these trades after 150 pips each if it gets there by shorting them at resistance levels....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Running Pips +316......Beautiful trades all trades at +20 stop loss now

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All,

Just a note before we get any cheeky messages.....All Trades were quoted in advance atleast 1 hour for gy and 30 mins before eu......so these are clean perfect trades which have yielded 316 pips and could turn into over a 600 pip trade if momentum keeps up lets see......

Dont rush to get into any trades now...let the come to you plenty more pips in the forex sea

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ************* is out tonight and this has been a big mover so lets see how much we can push these pairs up will halve my positions before the report....

JPY

[Open Detail]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for you comments buddy....always happy to help.....Lets see what we can grab on retracement....will go long on all 4 ey gy gu and eu....am still waiting good prices...
Should be able to net 400 pips from these trades..if things go right......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All trades are out now for gy...eu still in
Taking profit to load up on gy longs........I am looking for lower 140 region if possible

I am gonna now take half my position here.....as this might reverse

Not bad....another +60 pips still have half of the position running....so lets wait to see what it does

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admin
Admin

https://rs700trading.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum