RS700 TRADING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WED 25th MARCH 09

Go down

WED 25th MARCH 09 Empty WED 25th MARCH 09

Post  Admin Sun May 10, 2009 11:16 am

Dear All Traders,

I have recieved an email regarding the trades this is the last time I will be talking figures..on here I have just got my nightly contract statment...Here are the screen shots...if you look at my postings and my time..They match up to the TTTTT

After today I will just be talking pips....

By the way am still eyeing the 145 zone....GY lets see....Will let you know if I take the trade for now the metatrader alarms are on...

Here are the statements feel free to ask or query any profit that I have stated...

Good Luck All & Happy Trading

WED 25th MARCH 09 Stat110

WED 25th MARCH 09 Stat210

No Trades open at Present...Will Trade if I get an alarm call ...on metatrader..If not will Go long on the market on the lows tommorow...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Beautiful Pattern Occuring

Here is a Trade with Explanation

BEARISH DARK CLOUD COVER
Type: Reversal
Relevance: Bearish
Prior Trend: Bullish
Reliability: High
Confirmation: Suggested
No. of Sticks: 2

Definition: Get the highest rated stock from Americanbulls for this pattern >>>

Bearish Dark Cloud Cover Pattern is a two-candlestick pattern signaling a top reversal after an uptrend or, at times, at the top of a congestion band. We see a strong white real body in the first day. The second day opens strongly above the previous day high (it is above the top of the upper shadow). However, market closes near the low of the day and well within the prior day’s white body at the end of the day.

Recognition Criteria:

1. Market is characterized by an uptrend.
2. We see a long white candlestick in the first day.
3. Then we see a black body characterized by an open above the high of the previous day on the second day.
4. The second black candlestick closes within and below the midpoint of the previous white body.
Explanation:

Market goes up with an uptrend. Then we see a strong white candlestick followed by a gap suggesting that bulls retain the control. However, the rally does not continue. Market suddenly closes at or near the lows of the day so the second day body moving well into the prior day’s real body. Longs are shaken somehow and short sellers now have a benchmark to place a stop, which is at the new high of the second day.

Important Factors:

If the black real body’s close penetrates deeper into the prior white real body, the chance for a top increases. There are some Japanese technicians who require more than a 50% penetration of the black day’s close into the white real body. If the black candlestick does not close below the halfway point of the white candlestick then it is better to wait for confirmation following the dark cloud cover; and even if it does, a confirmation may still be necessary. This confirmation may be in the form of a black candlestick, a large gap down or a lower close on the next trading day.

WED 25th MARCH 09 C110

WED 25th MARCH 09 Candle10

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am also selling the aussie dollar tonight ...waiting for an entry above 0.7000..This is a guaranteed
100pip trade...

UPDATE:

Got into a short @ 0.6987 in the end...Trading on my personal account nothing to do with our daily trades based on candle patterns.....
Stop @ 0.7087
Target is 100 pips minimum

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short on GY at 143.30 as well...
Target of 141.70 and will buy at the same place ie 141.70

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both Trades have been moved to b\e........This could turn out to be the perfect Run
Pip Counter is on

GY Trade pips made =+0
Aussie Trade in Profit by---10 pips lol....This is more long term 100 pips trade....
Waiting to re enter...on gy

Other Trades for today:

I will be going long on GY if it gets to 141.80 to 90 region stop 200 pips Target ....undecided minimum 200 pips
I will be going long on EY if it gets to 130.30.70 again minimum stop 200 pips Target 400 pips

At the same time I will be going long on GU an EU....

I will see if I can post the exact trade here before the trade....
Good Luck....
( Trading Forex is Risky Please use Proper Money Managment at all times)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aussie Trade still Running from last night based on the dark cloud bearish formation ..
Currently 31 pips in profit..
Total Pips till date(1322) Running pips 31
Good Luck All

Today we should be able to make atleast 300 pips as a minimum....
(Pip Target--300)- Let the trades begin

If Time permits I will try and explain all the trades one by one just like the aussie dollar Trade....

I am buying Cable at 560 ....Stop loss 100..
The reason that I am buying here is I see Major Support.
Also I think the Selling will be complete by 11:00
Good Luck

What a Morning...
Waiting for 11:00 to go long...till then I would like to see the lows...as Said yesterday I will go long
as soon as gy reaches 141.50-70 region...lets see till then scalp scalp scalp...easy........lol

I smell longs.............hmmm somat not right...not even 11
would like to see 555..confused...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11:00am GBP

CBI Realized Sales
[Open Detail]

I am still waiting for GY to get to 141.50 before I decide...11:20...Was expecting bulls to kick in now..lets wait..for another 30 mins max....

Hello Just an Afternoon Market...Very Tricky To Trade today....No Trades as of yet the only one still running is Aussie @ +45 pips...
Scalping wise no profits are lossess.....

London Session has been so Dry unreal for a wednesday.....No Problems....
Lets Take a step back and analyse the markets:

Missed out on the euro trade
Cable Both buyers and seller in small ranges
Cable yen---Upset with this one....I had a long in at 47 an 60 and on both occasion came out at break even...all in all an non productive....Trading day so far lets see how this afternoon plans out...

I have to get 100 pips at least......

How Can Rav Live Without Pips lol

4851929 25/03/2009 WEB Sell -3 GBPJPY - ROLLING SPOT 142.32 4851977 142.63 +£93
4851855 25/03/2009 WEB Sell -3 GBPJPY - ROLLING SPOT 142.66 4851976 142.63 -£9
4851604 25/03/2009 FIL Sell -2 GBPJPY - ROLLING SPOT 142.31 4851951 142.31 £0
4851669 25/03/2009 FIL Sell -3 GBPJPY - ROLLING SPOT 142.74 4851779 142.74 £0
4851589 25/03/2009 WEB Sell -3 GBPUSD - ROLLING SPOT 1.4577 4851608 1.4635 +£174
4849652 25/03/2009 WEB Sell -3 GBPJPY - ROLLING SPOT 142.47 4850441 142.32 -£45
4849690 25/03/2009 WEB Sell -3 GBPUSD - ROLLING SPOT 1.4585 4850147 1.4586 £3

Approaching 141.50 on cable yen ....Let see how far it can go down

Admin
Admin

https://rs700trading.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down