RS700 TRADING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUE 21st APRIL

Go down

TUE 21st APRIL Empty TUE 21st APRIL

Post  Admin Sun May 10, 2009 1:47 pm

Good Morning All,
I would like to see cable test 470 before going any higher on london open....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got a short running from 560 on cable.....with a tight stop
and 143.25 on GY...just scalping lets see if we can visit the lows....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USD\CHF---Looking good still facing that problem...at 674 once that is broken and 4 hourly closes below.....I will be looking for shorts.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both trades at b/e ..dont like my positions.......

TUE 21st APRIL Stat410

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

None of them have got hit.....But I am still not happy with the trades.....need sleep...

If you are in the trades just keep your stop above the high of 72 and GY just leave it at be
Good Luck

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GU +20
GY +50

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short are looking much better...now
Target is lows on both gy and gu...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Targets for today 200 pips minimum...now...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

TARGET ACHIEVED

Admin
Admin

https://rs700trading.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down