RS700 TRADING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Require a good Book for my hols next week any recomendations?

3 posters

Go down

Require a good Book for my hols next week any recomendations? Empty Require a good Book for my hols next week any recomendations?

Post  ph1lly Mon May 11, 2009 1:38 am

Hi,

Hello to everyone.

I'm hopefully going on my hols at the end of next week and require a good Book, any recomendations?

Cheers

Phil

ph1lly

Back to top Go down

Require a good Book for my hols next week any recomendations? Empty Hi Philly

Post  Rav700 Mon May 11, 2009 4:09 am

ph1lly wrote:Hi,

Hello to everyone.

I'm hopefully going on my hols at the end of next week and require a good Book, any recomendations?

Cheers

Phil

I will send you a very nice book that I have wrote myself...which will enhance your trading and understanding of the trading topology..

Please bear with me till close of play today

Thanks
Rav

Rav700

Back to top Go down

Require a good Book for my hols next week any recomendations? Empty Re: Require a good Book for my hols next week any recomendations?

Post  ph1lly Mon May 11, 2009 4:22 am

Hi Rav,

Your an absolute gentleman.

Cheers

Phil

ph1lly

Back to top Go down

Require a good Book for my hols next week any recomendations? Empty Re: Require a good Book for my hols next week any recomendations?

Post  ph1lly Tue May 12, 2009 8:05 am

Hi Rav,

I'm excited about receiving your book, would you require my address or is it an e book?

Cheers

Phil

ph1lly

Back to top Go down

Post  Rav700 Tue May 12, 2009 9:56 am

ph1lly wrote:Hi Rav,

I'm excited about receiving your book, would you require my address or is it an e book?

Cheers

Phil

Hi Phil,

i am sorry for the delay it is an ebook but as I said I have written it my self....
I would also like to know when you would like to go through a live trading session with my self.. in order for this could you please do the following :
1.Install Skype
2.Install Meta Trader
3. Please let me know if you have all the indicators required if not let me know
4.Allocate an Hour of your time so I can show you some live trades.

Thanks
Rav

Good Luck
Happy Trading

Rav700

Back to top Go down

Post  ph1lly Tue May 12, 2009 10:11 am

Hi Rav,

I'm aware that you have written the book thats why I am excited because I have enjoyed reading your posts on TDW.

I have installed Skype but am not too familiar with it

I have installed Meta Trader but am not too familiar with it also

I dont have any indicators

Free tonight after 8pm or next avail is Friday at 6pm onwards

Cheers

Phil

ph1lly

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 12, 2009 12:36 pm

ph1lly wrote:Hi Rav,

I'm aware that you have written the book thats why I am excited because I have enjoyed reading your posts on TDW.

I have installed Skype but am not too familiar with it

I have installed Meta Trader but am not too familiar with it also

I dont have any indicators

Free tonight after 8pm or next avail is Friday at 6pm onwards

Cheers

Phil

Hi Phil,
Spoke to Rav, He shall send out the ebook by tonight, and regarding the online webinar, most likely it will be next week sometime, just waiting for a date to get this done on... Would be good..

Thanks

Admin
Admin

https://rs700trading.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ph1lly Tue May 12, 2009 12:51 pm

Hi Rav,

I'm available anytime on Mon/Tue/Wed next week.

Cheers

phil

ph1lly

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 12, 2009 1:40 pm

Thanks, shall get something sorted for next week.

Admin
Admin

https://rs700trading.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down